With an innovative document capture platform engineered to combine automation, efficiency, stability and Enterprise-class scalability, PSIGEN’s flagship product PSI:Capture is poised to continue advancing document processing technology well into the future. PSI:Capture provides scanning functionality, or can utilize simple expressions through its Advanced Data Extraction feature to automate processing tasks. With the ability to export or migrate the data to over 50 industry ECM and DMS systems, PSI:Capture represents the next generation of document processing software.
Document Capture and Scanning is a challenge in any organization. With an array of scanning devices, capture needs and backend content management systems, it is ineffective to settle for multiple applications to accomplish one goal. PSI:Capture provides a single capture platform that can meet all the needs of an organization: document scanning and import, forms processing, data capture, OCR/ICR, data extraction and the ability to migrate the information into a backend. PSI:Capture advanced capture system enhances the capabilities of any scanning device, providing a powerful onramp to any Enterprise Content Management (ECM) or Document Management Systems (DMS).
- PSI:Capture Overview
- Scanning & Capture Features
- Capture Case Studies
What's New in PSI:Capture 4.5
Performance and User-Experience Enhancements
Download the full list of feature enhancements in PSI:Capture 4.5
PSI:Capture 4.5 includes many new features, with a focus on capture workflow optimization, image processing, OCR efficiency improvements and overall performance enhancement. Below are the major improvements in this version:
- Multi-core OCR Enablement – PSI:Capture OCR now comes in 1, 2 and 4 core implementations. This enhancement to the core OCR processing module can provide, depending on document structure, up to a 3x performance increase in throughput for full page OCR.
- Adobe PDF Output enhancements – a number of new PDF processing options have now been added:
- PDF form field to index field mapping is now supported on import
- PDF Compression supported on output
- PDF Password on output
- PDF Bookmarking now supports hierarchical structures
- PDF Versioning now supported
- New web service foundation enables external access to PSI:Capture batch data, allowing custom capture dashboards and reporting.
- New Scripting interface, structure and documentation.
- Ademero and Therefore Document Management integrations.
- Enhancements to Legal features, including redaction and Bates stamping.
- Workflow optimization additions including new hotkeys and the simplification of a number of operations
Records and Data Management uses PsiGen Capture in our service bureau. It includes migration tools for many ECM solutions such as FileNet, FileBound, LaserFiche, MS SharePoint.
Call us for a demonstration.